A classic Hungarian stew takes on a Mexican twist. This dish sums up a hearty meaty dish you’ll want to serve over dinner.
How To Make Mexican Goulash
A Hungarian meaty soup dish filled with beef stew flavored with chili mix and enchilada mix for a flavorful spoonful with each bite.
- Brown beef in oil in large skillet; pour off excess fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, contents of chili and enchilada mixes and carrots.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until tender, stirring often.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
- Serve in flour tortillas with beans and rice.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 522kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Cholesterol: 156mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 7mg
- Potassium: 1577mg
- Protein: 54g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 295mg
- Vitamin A: 20773IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Make a bunch of these sweet honey-infused cornmeal biscuits to perfectly pair with your favorite dishes.