Try this chilly soup in the hot summer months for a sweet cool down.
How To Make Cold Melon Soup
Pureed melon soup with zesty oranges and fresh mint
Prep: 10 mins
Chill Time: 4 hrs
Total: 4 hrs 10 mins
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp sweet sherry , or apple juice
- ½ honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, minced
- sprigs mint , to garnish
- Puree the cantaloupe with the orange juice, orange rind and the sherry or apple juice.
Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Puree the honeydew melon with the lemon juice and mint.
Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours as well.
- Pour equal amounts of each melon mixture into chilled serving bowls.
- Garnish with mint sprigs. Serve chilled
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 49mg
- Calories: 122kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 811mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 55mg
- Vitamin A: 5233IU
- Vitamin C: 91mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!