How To Make Baby Back Ribs Pork or Beef
Take your pick from this baby back ribs pork or beef soup recipe. This hearty dish makes for a great meal when it's cold outside.
- Pour the water in a soup pot. Let boil.
- Add the chopped onion, celery, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and boil in medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the pork baby back ribs. Cover and simmer for 60 to 90 minutes. Add more water as needed.
- Put the potato and cabbage in the soup pot. Stir. Cover and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby bok choy and stir-in the fish sauce. Cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 75mg
- Calories: 431kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 131mg
- Fat: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 499mg
- Protein: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 766mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 67IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!