Not your normal corn beef and cabbage recipe. This has a little extra zing by adding a horseradish sauce.
How To Make Corned Beef and Cabbage with Horseradish Sauce
Corned beef simmered to a tender, added with cabbage, and seasoned with horseradish sauce
- Peel onion and stick with cloves.
- Put corned beef, onion parsley and peppercorns in a large pot and cover with water.
- Cover, bring to a simmer and cook gently until tender, 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Cut cabbage into wedges and core.
- Add to the pot, cover and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Combine sour cream with horseradish.
- Serve the meat and cabbage with some of the broth ladled over all and the horseradish on the side.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 99mg
- Calories: 542kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 137mg
- Fat: 40g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 938mg
- Protein: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 2812mg
- Vitamin A: 311IU
- Vitamin C: 105mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!