Wasabi Salmon Recipe
To speed preparation, heat the skillet while the fish marinates. Serve with pickled ginger and white rice tossed with chopped green onions.
How To Make Wasabi Salmon
A delicious salmon dish that surely anyone would love! Incredibly flavorful pieces of salmon made with a simple marinade, then ultimately finished off with a light sear on a hot skillet makes for a wonderful flavor of smoke and a bit of kick from wasabi.
- In a large plastic, sealable bag, combine the soy sauce, wasabi, ginger and sesame oil; add the salmon.
- Seal and marinate at room temperature 5 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat.
- Remove the fish from the bag. While the salmon marinates, spray a large nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon; cook 3 minutes.
- Turn over, reduce the heat to medium and cook 8 minutes or until the fish done.
- The salmon should just begin to flake easily.
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 251kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 847mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 342mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 68IU