Seafood Saute with Kiwi Recipe
This succulent seafood recipe can be ready in as little as 20 minutes. If you prefer, substitute 1 1/2 lb of fish fillets for the shrimp and halibut, For the fruits, you can try nectarines, papayas, or mangoes for the kiwi. You’ll have so many options to choose from. And the distinct pairing of flavors to try.
How To Make Seafood Saute with Kiwi
For a quick fix meal that's done in 20 minutes, this seafood saute is a treasure for your taste buds.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat butter or oil.
- Add garlic, shrimp and fish; sauté until shrimp starts to turn pink and fish turns opaque, about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Push mixture to sides of pan.
- Add kiwi slices to pan and warm briefly.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Combine lemon juice and parsley with yogurt (if used); pour over seafood and kiwi, gently tossing to mix.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve at once.
- Calcium: 184mg
- Calories: 265kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 260mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 654mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 802mg
- Sugar: 6g
- Vitamin A: 537IU
- Vitamin C: 54mg