Treat your family to a classy and flavorful dinner. The salmon complements the pasta’s flavor. It results in a light and tangy taste that’ll wipe the platters clean.
How To Make Lemon Basil Salmon with Spaghetti
A light and savory pasta is topped with a deliciously flavored salmon fillet in this elegant and classy dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta.
- Cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a bowl.
Add the garlic, 2 tbsp oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to combine well.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fish in the skillet for about 2 minutes on each side.
- In the bowl with the spaghetti mixture, add the basil, capers, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Toss to combine.
Divide the spaghetti into 4 servings and top with ½ cup spinach.
- Top each with 1 salmon fillet.
- Serve immediately.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 53mg
- Calories: 347kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 382mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 499mg
- Vitamin A: 1486IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!