If you’ve never prepared fish in foil with vegetables and then baked it to perfection, you’re missing out! This simple recipe makes such a tasty and flavorful dish that will be sure to make everyone into a fish-lover.
How To Make Foil-Baked Whitefish With Fresh Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle fillets with the 2 tsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Place fillet oil-side down on a large piece of foil.
- Fold the sides of the foil upwards creating a bowl-like shape.
- Repeat with each remaining fish so each fillet has it’s own foil bowl.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Close the sides of the foil completely and place the foil onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 42mg
- Calories: 279kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 113mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1071mg
- Protein: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 130mg
- Vitamin A: 1105IU
- Vitamin C: 34mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!