While Red Lobster no longer has steamed clams on its menu, you can still heat up your own batch of them at home. A few select herbs and spices plus a drizzle of melted butter add their own savory flavor to these tender mollusks.
How To Make Copycat Red Lobster Steamed Clams Recipe
- Thoroughly clean off the clams.
- Warm the canola oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion, and cook until garlic is fragrant and onion is tender.
- Stir in the white wine vinegar.
- Add the clams along with 2 cups of water.
- Cover saucepan and let clams cook for about 10 minutes until open.
- Transfer the clams to a large serving bowl, discarding any that didn't open.
- Sprinkle clams with basil, along with salt and pepper if desired, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 15mg
- Calories: 167kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 61mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Vitamin A: 376IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!