Have you tried Applebee’s Savory Cedar Salmon? Personally we think it’s one of their best main courses. Now you don’t even need to leave your house to enjoy this delicious meal!
How To Make Copycat Applebee’s Cedar Salmon
- Soak cedar planks in warm water for 1-2 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, soy, vegetable oil, green onions, and rice vinegar.
- Coat the salmon with the liquid mixture and marinade for at least an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium and place the cedar planks on the grill grate.
- Once the boards begin to smoke place the salmon fillets directly on them.
- Cover and grill for 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 78mg
- Calories: 981kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 312mg
- Fat: 54g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 2842mg
- Protein: 115g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 1331mg
- Vitamin A: 310IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!