How To Make Bottle Gourd
Hearty and healthy, try this Filipino bottle gourd recipe for a delicious bite! It's made with ground pork, shrimp, and beef broth.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomato.
- Once the texture of the tomato and onion becomes soft, add the ground pork. Cook until light brown.
- Add the sliced bottle gourd. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes while stirring.
Pour the beef broth into the pan. Let the liquid boil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!