How To Make Roast Beef Sandwich
Savor juicy and meaty bites with this roast beef sandwich recipe. It combines herbed mayo, pickled tomato, and lettuce for a delicious dish.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 mins
Total: 7 mins
- 4 whole grain bread slices
- 7 oz deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 pickled cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast the bread.
- Mix rosemary and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the toasted bread. Put roast beef, tomato, pickled cucumber, and chopped lettuce on top. Cover with another piece of toasted bread.
Cut the bread in half. Serve and enjoy!
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!