Ham and cheese crescents are an easy and delicious weeknight dinner, ready in just 25 minutes. If you have leftover ham from Easter, this is a great way to use it through this crescent rolls recipe.
How To Make Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham.
- Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle.
- Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 6mg
- Calories: 169kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Fat: 11g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 80mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 558mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!