These classic sandwiches make a hearty dinner, especially since the meat can cook all day in your crockpot.
How to make Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches Au Jus
A rich and hearty sandwich with only little preparation time required. Reap the rewards of slowly cooking in a crockpot while the meat becomes tender in a savory au jus mix broth.
- Remove the top layer of fat on the roast.
- Place onion in bottom slow cooker; add roast.
- Combine wine, Au Jus Mix and broth; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low 9-10 hours or until meat in tender.
- Slice the meat for sandwiches.
- Remove broth from pot (remove onions) and strain.
- Serve in small bowls for dipping.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 385kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 137mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 742mg
- Protein: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 401mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!