How To Make Shrimp and Veggie Pasta Salad
Filling and easy to make, this veggie pasta salad is loaded with crunchy veggies, tender pasta, and plump shrimp tossed in a tangy mustard-vinegar dressing.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
- 12ozsmall seashell pasta,(1 package)
- 1small green bell pepper,chopped
- 1small red bell pepper,chopped
- 3green onions,finely chopped
- 3celery stalks,chopped
- 25large black olives,pitted, sliced
- 4ozsmall shrimp,(1 can), drained
- 1cupcreamy salad dressing,such as Miracle Whip
- 1tspwhite sugar
- salt and pepper,to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, green pepper, red pepper, onion, celery, olives and shrimp.
In a separate bowl mix together the salad dressing, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad.
Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Serve after chilling for a few hours.
- Calories: 336.58kcal
- Fat: 18.02g
- Saturated Fat: 3.22g
- Trans Fat: 0.00g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.83g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.98g
- Carbohydrates: 36.21g
- Fiber: 2.67g
- Sugar: 3.39g
- Protein: 8.04g
- Cholesterol: 17.86mg
- Sodium: 334.06mg
- Calcium: 42.76mg
- Potassium: 211.40mg
- Iron: 1.27mg
- Vitamin A: 32.85µg
- Vitamin C: 20.90mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!