Add a little something to your old standard potato salad. Put in some green beans and some aromatic flavors to bring out a unique taste.
How To Make Potato and Green Bean Salad
- Boil potatoes in a large boiling pot until tender.
- Place green beans in boiling water and blanch. Beans should be just done and still firm and crisp-tender.
- Place beans immediately in cold water to stop cooking process. Drain beans and place in large deep bowl with potatoes.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard and Mrs. Dash together and stir. Pour mixture over potatoes and beans and fold in eggs and black olives, toss well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. Mrs. Dash is a type of seasoning with many different herbs and spices. If you cannot find Mrs. Dash just use your favorite seasoning mix.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 116mg
- Calories: 516kcal
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 12g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 1787mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 228mg
- Vitamin A: 1167IU
- Vitamin C: 86mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Here’s a tasty baked chicken burrito topped with salsa, jalapenos, and olives. Easy food for a crowd in just 30 minutes.