This is a great cook-out or pot luck dish. Its also great for a light summer meal.
Pasta Primavera Salad Recipe
- 1 box tri-color bowtie pasta
- 1 box tri-color pasta twists
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 bunch broccoli crowns
- 4 carrots
- 1 bottle Wishbone 3 cheese Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- 1 small can of sliced black olives optional
- salt and pepper
Dice or slice all the vegetables, then cook the pasta according to its package directions.
Combine the cooked pasta, veggies, and dressing in a large bowl. Sprinkle it with cheese and add salt and pepper to taste. Toss afterward to ensure that the ingredients are well-mixed.
Chill your pasta primavera salad in the fridge. Once that's done, serve it and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!