How to Make Fruit Bowl
indulge in a healthy and simple snack with the Fruit Bowl Recipe. This fruit combination is bursting with sweetness and juiciness.
- Cut fruit into small pieces.
- Store each type of fruit separately, in ziplock bags.
- Place 1 or 2 pieces of folded paper towel in the bottom of the ziplock bags containing the really juicy fruits, like watermelon and pineapple.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add everything to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!