How To Make Fresh Spinach & Tarragon Salad
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, and cool, peel and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Combine the spinach, egg and bacon.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, tarragon and pepper.
- Pour enough dressing over salad to coat; toss and serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 409kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 578mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 520mg
- Vitamin A: 8115IU
- Vitamin C: 24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!