There are endless possibilities when it comes to corn. This unique summer salad pairs corn and crab that will taste just like summer should. Light and refreshing, you will not have any regrets about this.
How To Make Chilled Corn and Crab Summer Salad
An amazing salad that is both refreshing and savory at the same time! Perfect for those who'd rather have a salad with a bit of depth.
- Start your salad by heating 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add your corn to the skillet and cook until soft and tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a separate bowl mix together your lemon juice and sugar.
- Pour in your remaining olive oil. Whisk until combined.
- Combine your corn with your crabmeat.
- Gently stir in your lemon mixture, salt, pepper and cilantro.
- Add mozzarella.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 121mg
- Calories: 441kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 590mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1057mg
- Vitamin A: 734IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!