A delicious way to make roasted chicken that is slow cooked with the fresh tastes of paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder and thyme.
How To Make Crockpot Roast Chicken
A deliciously moist and tender roast chicken everytime! This simple recipe utilizes the benefits of the crockpot of maintaining a steady heat while keeping everything juicy and tender.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl.
- Rinse the chicken or turkey and pat dry.
- Rub the spice mixture into the poultry, both inside and out.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hour or so.
- Remove the chicken and at this point I take out the broth and put it in a pan on the stove for either gravy or to cook noodles in as a side dish.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 29mg
- Calories: 215kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 247mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 546mg
- Vitamin A: 1691IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!