How To Make 3-Step Roasted Broccoli
This recipe reveals the secret to having a tasty, tender in the middle with delicious crispy tips roasted broccoli. Done in 3 easy steps!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Line a large, rimmed baking sheet for easy clean-up, if desired.
On the prepared baking sheet, toss the broccoli with the oil until all of the florets are lightly coated. Arrange them in an even layer across the pan, then sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, tossing halfway, or until the florets are turning deeply golden on the edges.
Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if necessary, and serve warm.
- For extra flavor, drizzle with thick balsamic vinegar or fresh lemon juice.
- If served with Italian main dishes, top the roasted broccoli with grated parmesan.
- For an Asian spin, sprinkle with white or black sesame seeds and drizzle a little bit of toasted sesame oil.
- Calories: 92.33kcal
- Fat: 7.16g
- Saturated Fat: 1.00g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.95g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.90g
- Carbohydrates: 6.17g
- Fiber: 0.09g
- Sugar: 0.00g
- Protein: 3.42g
- Sodium: 280.24mg
- Calcium: 56.25mg
- Potassium: 373.45mg
- Iron: 1.07mg
- Vitamin A: 170.19µg
- Vitamin C: 105.69mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!