This is actually a very versatile recipe. You can substitute the meat with leftover pork chops, chicken, or anything on hand including seafood, shrimp, crab, and it is so quick and tasty. This to me is a nutritious meal made fast. And my family loves it. I use it when my day has been busy and hectic. I also love that it is easy clean up!
How To Make Rice Cooker Sausage Jambalaya
Sausage jambalaya recipe cooked in a delicious french onion soup
- Fry the smoked sausage in a frying pan on the stove.
- Stop to remove excess grease.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the rice cooker and stir gently.
- Add cooked sausage after draining well.
- Push the cook button on the rice cooker and when the rice cooker stops cooking, it's ready.
- Serve in bowls with hot sauce and green salad.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 89mg
- Calories: 953kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
- Fat: 56g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 589mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1148mg
- Vitamin A: 1450IU
- Vitamin C: 28mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!