How To Make Philadelphia Roll
Wow your loved ones with this Philadelphia roll recipe. Filled with smoked salmon, crisp cucumber, and tangy cream cheese rolled in an American-style sushi.
- 2 cups sushi rice
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 half sheets sushi grade nori
- 4 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- First season the sushi rice by sprinkling over rice vinegar. Cool it down to room temperature by constant fanning and stirring.
- Place one sheet of nori on the rolling mat with the rough side facing upwards.
- Wet your hands in water then grab a handful of rice and place it on top of the nori. Spread the rice evenly throughout the nori sheet without mushing and pushing down on the rice.
- Arrange the cream cheese, and cucumber horizontally 1-inch from the bottom.
- Roll the sushi. Make sure to squeeze down for a nice tight roll. Keep rolling and squeezing down along the way so that the roll keeps its shape.
- Put the roll on a cutting board. Wet a knife with a damp kitchen towel and cut the roll into 6 equal portions. Place the sliced smoked salmon over each piece and serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 54mg
- Calories: 487kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 269mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 321mg
- Vitamin A: 589IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!