This is a quick and simple recipe that makes a good pizza that is healthy for you.
How To Make Whole Wheat Pizza
Here's a healthier alternative to your favorite pizza dish. Make the bread whole wheat so you get to enjoy a slice without the guilt.
- Mix together yeast water, sugar and honey.
- Add flour. Knead.
- Put oil on bottom of your bowl and place dough on top.
- Roll around in the oil and cover.
- Let set and rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pizza pan.
- Roll out dough to size and roll up the edges of the dough to form a wall so your toppings don't spread out of the pizza.
- Poke holes on bottom of the dough.
- Pour sauce and spread out.
Cover with ⅓ of the cheese.
- Put half the toppings.
Put another ⅓ of the cheese, the rest of the toppings and then the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 144kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 190mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 115mg
- Vitamin A: 92IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!