Serve this unique pasta dish with a side salad or some corn on the cob in the summer to lighten it up. It’s great for meat-loving kids! This dish is featured in 50 types of pasta and their best pairing sauce
How To Make Meaty Pasta Dinner
This incredibly tasty pasta dish makes use of turkey meat as its protein base. Turkey pan sausage, along with ground turkey meat, is cooked in a skillet then added to the tomato sauce. Ultimately, it is topped onto a bed of vermicelli noodles then finished off with a generous amount of cheddar cheese.
- Lightly spray a skillet with pure Mazola oil and heat.
- Add the ground beef or turkey, brown and drain. In a separate pan, cook the pan sausage, but do not use oil – it doesn't need it.
- If you use ground beef the mild or spicy pan sausage is wonderful.
- Drain the pan sausage.
- Boil noodles for 10 minutes, drain them and mix the pan sausage, ground meat, noodles, and Prego sauce at a slow simmer or until well heated.
- You can add some shredded cheese on top to melt.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 50mg
- Calories: 742kcal
- Carbohydrates: 89g
- Cholesterol: 148mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 895mg
- Protein: 63g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 738mg
- Vitamin A: 113IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!