This flavorful pasta dish features blue cheese, sherry, and pine nuts.
How To Make Fettuccine with Creamy Basil-Pine Nut Sauce
When it's time to crave for pasta, this creamy dish smothers fettuccine with an aromatic basil-pine nut sauce.
- Place the garlic in a food processor, and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Add basil and the next 5 ingredients (through the pepper); process until smooth.
- Stir in pine nuts.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- Combine pasta and sauce in a large bowl; toss well.
- Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 264mg
- Calories: 599kcal
- Carbohydrates: 85g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 476mg
- Protein: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Vitamin A: 652IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!