This crockpot spinach lasagna recipe is absolutely delicious and it saves you the effort of cooking it. Serve it with a fresh salad on the side and dinner is settled in a couple of hours!
How To Make Crockpot Spinach Lasagna
4 hrs 15 mins
- 10 oz frozen spinach chopped, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 lasagna noodles regular
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 head small romaine lettuce cut into strips, about 8 cups
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- In a bowl, mix together the spinach, ricotta, and ½ cup of the Parmesan.
- In a second bowl, mix together the marinara sauce and ½ cup water.
- Spread ¾ cup of the marinara mixture in the bottom of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Top with 2 noodles (breaking to fit), ¾ cup of the remaining marinara mixture, half the spinach mixture, and ½ cup of the mozzarella. Repeat.
- Top with the remaining noodles, marinara mixture, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low until the noodles are tender, for 3.5 to 4 hours.
- In a large bowl, prepare the salad, tossing the vegetables in the dressing to combine. Serve with the lasagna.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 970mg | Potassium: 785mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 11748IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 3mg