How To Make Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Parsnip Pasta
You can never go wrong with this savory sausage parsnip pasta that’s mixed with tasty broccoli rabe, spicy sausage, spiralized parsnip noodles, and more!
- 1bunchbroccoli rabe,stems trimmed
- 2linksspicy Chicken Italian Sausage,casings removed
- ½tspdried oregano
- 2parsnips,peeled, spiralized, noodles trimmed
- ¼tspred pepper flakes,crushed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ½cupchicken broth,low-sodium
- ½cupparmesan cheese,grated
Chop the broccoli rabe into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
Place a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the sausage and oregano and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the broccoli rabe and parsnip noodles to the skillet with the garlic and red pepper flakes, then add the broth and cook for about 5 minutes, until the noodles are al dente.
Return the sausage to the skillet, add the cheese, and stir to combine.
- Calories: 478.43kcal
- Fat: 31.55g
- Saturated Fat: 12.83g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13.05g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.52g
- Carbohydrates: 24.51g
- Fiber: 8.84g
- Sugar: 5.72g
- Protein: 26.72g
- Cholesterol: 75.31mg
- Sodium: 1008.29mg
- Calcium: 514.59mg
- Potassium: 910.41mg
- Iron: 5.14mg
- Vitamin A: 250.82µg
- Vitamin C: 47.81mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!