How To Make Stuffed Crab
This stuffed crab recipe has a Filipino twist to it. It uses the crab meat, cooks in with vegetables and herbs, then stuffs it back to the empty shell.
- Heat pan and pour-in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Saute onion and tomatoes.
- Add potato and carrot. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
Put-in the long green chili and crab meat (can include the juice of the crab for additional flavor). Cook for 2 minutes.
Add parsley, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir. Turn off the heat and place in a large bowl.
- Once the temperature cools down, combine the cooked mixture with breadcrumbs and eggs. Mix well.
- Stuff each crab shell with the mixture.
- Heat a pan and pour-in 1 cup of oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the stuffed crab shells. The part with the stuffing should be facing up. Gently scoop the hot oil using a spoon and pour the oil on the stuffings. This will slowly cook the stuffing.
- Flip the crab shell and fry the side with stuffing in medium heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 314mg
- Calories: 967kcal
- Carbohydrates: 124g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 8mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 22g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g
- Potassium: 505mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1799mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1336IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Sole filets stuffed with a buttery crab stuffing before being cooked in a creamy white sauce.