When your cowboys and cowgirls come home after riding the range — hungry — do what cowboy cooks have done for generations. Add the tang of tomatoes, the zip of peppers, and the sweet heat of onions to this delicious rib eye steak!
How To Make Rib-Eye Steak
This rib eye steak recipe is perfect for those who love their steaks extra cheesy and with a bit of spice.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks and cook about 10 minutes or until medium-rare, turning steaks halfway through cooking.
- Add Picante sauce and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Divide cheese between steaks.
- Cover and cook until cheese melts.
Top with onion, pepper, and tomato.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 486mg
- Calories: 540kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Fat: 37g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 913mg
- Protein: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 1564mg
- Vitamin A: 1497IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!