This has got to be my absolute favorite dish. It is so special that I have it as my birthday dinner every year.
How To Make German Beef Roll-Ups
Tenderized steak rolled with bacon baked with seasoned gravy
Pound out flat steaks with a meat tenderizer to thinness of approximately ¼ inch.
- Salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
Fry up bacon and onion in a 10-inch skillet. Remove bacon and drain.
- Place a portion of bacon and fried onion onto each flat steak.
- Roll and tie beef together at either end and in the middle with kitchen string.
- Arrange these rolls into a baking pan.
- Cover with beef gravy, but do not immerse the beef rolls entirely.
Cover with foil and bake in an oven at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 24mg
- Calories: 688kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 202mg
- Fat: 49g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 925mg
- Protein: 55g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 563mg
- Vitamin A: 21IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!