How To Make Chicken Egg Roll
This chicken egg roll recipe is perfect if you want a quick meal that's packed with flavor. You won't need to get out or wait for delivery with this recipe.
- Cook onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons cooking oil until the onions are tender but not browned.
- Add the chicken, packaged coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce to the onions and garlic; mix well.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the water chestnuts; drain the liquid from the chicken and cabbage mixture; taste and season with salt if desired.
Heat 1½ inches of vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan.
While oil heats, wrap about ¼ cup of the chicken and cabbage mixture in egg roll wraps, rolling tightly and sealing edges with beaten egg.
- Fry until a deep golden brown, a few at a time; drain on paper towels.
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 77kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 103mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 218mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 31IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!