How To Make Braised Pork Chops
Savor a classic but flavorful dish in this braised pork chops recipe. The tender pork chops are made juicier with a savory sauce.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until they are softened and lightly browned around the edges.
- Move the onions aside and add the pork chops to the skillet. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the chops for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 to 2 minutes longer, or until the garlic is slightly tender and aromatic. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- In a cup or bowl, combine the chicken broth, mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the mixture over the chops. Cover the pan tightly and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the pork chops are tender.
Serve and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Serve this stuffed pork tenderloin for a hearty meal with your family! It is seared for a golden brown skin and stuffed with ham and cheese.
BBQ & Grilled