Pair steak with classic sides like mashed potatoes and steamed green beans. Put this filet mignon recipe together easily enough for a weeknight meal. It’s sophistication makes it worthy to serve to your guests.
How To Make Balsamic-Glazed Filet Mignon
This classy dinner serves beef tenderloin steaks with a deliciously rich balsamic vinegar sauce.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from pan; keep warm.
- Add garlic and red pepper to pan; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add sherry to pan; bring to a boil.
- Cook 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, and cook 1 minute.
- Serve with steaks.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!