How To Make Pad Woon Sen
Switch up your usual dish and enjoy tasty stir-fried rice noodles in this Thai pad woon sen recipe, made with veggies & savory, sweet sauce.
- Soak the vermicelli in water for 15 minutes. Drain in a strainer and leave to one side.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add eggs to the pan and stir-fry until scrambled.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in the vermicelli and cook until it softens slightly.
- When the scrambled eggs begin to brown, add the tomatoes, spring onions, mushrooms, cabbage, and carrots.
- Stir-fry until the vegetables soften, then season with the oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and pepper.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!