This is my own personal recipe for the meatloaf I have been making for my family for years now. It is delicious and packed full of ground beef, sausage, onion, mushroom, and green pepper. Enjoy!
How To Make Copycat Yvonne’s Meatloaf
- 1 lb. lean sirloin ground beef
- 1 lb. deli ground sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup onion (diced )
- 1/2 cup mushroom (sliced )
- 1/2 green pepper (diced )
- 1 Italian stewed tomatoes (save liquid to put on 3/4 way of cooking)
- Mix all together, adding garlic, thyme, oregano, and pepper to taste.
- Shape and bake in a baking dish at 350 degrees for about 1 ½ hours.
- Pour the liquid from the Italian tomatoes over top after 1 hour.
How To Make Copycat Yvonne's Meatloaf
You can now make your own version of all-time favorite's Yvonne's Meatloaf. It is easy to make and will only need simple and few ingredients.
Mix all ingredients adding garlic, thyme, oregano, and pepper to taste.
Shape and bake in a baking dish at 350 degrees F for about 1 ½ hour.
Pour the liquid from the Italian tomatoes over top after 1 hour.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!