Tender and cheesy mozzarella meatballs are perfect for any day of the week. They’re ready in only 30 minutes, topped with gooey cheese, and can be served with just about anything.
How To Make Tasty Mozzarella Meatballs
Top your meatballs with some mozzarella and marinara to enjoy this cheesy, gooey goodness.
- In a bowl combine paprika, eggs, pork, cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic; mix well.
- Crumble the beef into the mixture with your hands.
- Add the breadcrumbs and continue to mix, when it starts to stick together begin to shape into balls.
- Place the balls on a greased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Now, place marinara sauce into a large frying pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then remove pan and top meatballs with the sauce and mozzarella.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with sliced toast.
- Calcium: 673mg
- Calories: 907kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 280mg
- Fat: 64g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 965mg
- Protein: 58g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 1561mg
- Sugar: 7g
- Vitamin A: 1416IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!