A new twist on an old classic!
Italian Swiss Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 4 tbsp Italian dressing
- 4 Swiss cheese thick slices
- 4 hamburger buns
Mix together hamburger, soup mix and dressing. Set aside in refrigerator to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and form meat into 4 patties.
- When ready to cook, place in a hot skillet and cook until done then place cheese on top just before you take the burger out of the skillet so the cheese starts to melt.
- Place on hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Add whatever other condiments you desire.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!