How To Make Gluten Free Fried Chicken
You can't go wrong with perfectly fried chicken for a tasty dish! This gluten-free recipe marinates chicken in buttermilk & red wine vinegar.
Put all ingredients except chicken into a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Put the raw chicken into a large dish and pour the marinade over the butchered chicken.
- Move chicken around to make sure all of the raw chicken is all covered in the marinade.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Drain marinaded chicken in a large strainer.
- Place chicken in the tapioca flour and toss it around to cover the whole piece of chicken.
Let the chicken rest for 2 to 3 minutes on a baking pan.
Heat oil in a pre-seasoned cast iron skillet until it reaches 350 to 375 degrees F.
Fry the chicken for 10 minutes on one side. Flip the chicken to cook the other side for another 10 minutes or until the temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serve and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!