Corn fried rice is a perfect side to serve throughout the summer months. You can always add more vegetables into this fried rice recipe to give it a more seasonal and unique taste. Give this simple and filling recipe a try!
How To Make Corn Fried Rice
- Heat 1 tbsp peanut oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add beaten egg and scramble until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining peanut oil to the skillet and heat over high.
- Add scallions, minced garlic, sugar, and salt.
- Stir-fry for roughly 30 seconds.
- Add rice wine and frozen corn.
- Continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add cooked rice and continue to stir for 3-4 minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Add in scrambled egg, and season with salt.
- Remove from heat and cool before serving.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 472kcal
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 394mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 519mg
- Vitamin A: 358IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!