Simple and flavorful, this recipe is fantastic when served at your next family gathering. Don’t forget the side dishes to compliment this roasted meal.
Flavorful Turkey Breast In The Crockpot Recipe
- 7 lb. turkey breast thawed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cranberry sauce whole or jellied
- Place thawed turkey breast in slow cooker.
- Add onion soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Then, switch to low for 5-6 hours.
- Baste occasionally.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!