This tender beef recipe is simple to make and perfect for any kind of taco.
How To Make Crockpot Chuck Roast Tacos
5 hrs 30 mins
- 2 1/2 lb of Chuck Roast
- 7 oz of Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp of Chili Powder
- 2 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Pepper
- 2 Sliced Avocados
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup of Crumbled Chihuahua Cheese
- 1 Cup of Corn
- 1 Cup of Red Cabbage
- Begin by greasing your crockpot, placing the roast in the crockpot, and pouring the beef broth and lime juice over the top of it.
- Then, mix together the chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and then pour it over the top of the meat as well.
- Cover your crockpot and cook it on high for about 5 hours.
- Once it’s cooked, remove the meat from the crockpot to shred it and remove any excess fat.
- Then, cook the now-shredded meat for another 30 minutes and drain it before serving it on warm tortillas with avocado, cherry tomatoes, chihuahua cheese, corn, and red cabbage
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 871mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 4mg