The lighter peapods compliment the flavor of the beef.
How To Make Crockpot Chinese Beef & Pea Pods
Thinly sliced steak slowly cooked away in a crockpot along with aromatics and consomme to go along with crisp pea pods.
- Combine steak in crockpot with consomme, soy sauce, ginger and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in cornstarch that has been dissolved in the 2 tbsp. cold water.
- Cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- During last 5 minutes of cooking, add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and pea pods.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 35mg
- Calories: 309kcal
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Cholesterol: 69mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 520mg
- Protein: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 877mg
- Vitamin A: 416IU
- Vitamin C: 22mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!