This corn, tomato, and shrimp chowder has the ultimate combination of spices and flavors. It’s one warm meal that you won’t forget!
How To Make Crockpot Cajun Chowder
- 16 oz sweet corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz shrimp peeled, deveined, and tailless
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp regular pepper
- Begin by pouring the chicken broth, corn, and spices -- the cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and regular pepper -- into the crockpot. Covering the crockpot and everything at high temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Afterward, add in the tomatoes, shrimp, and heavy cream and cook for another 45-60 minutes until the shrimp becomes pink.
- Once finished, serve and enjoy!