The strong, salty taste of corned beef balances out with the apple, brown sugar, and milder ingredients.
How To Make Crockpot Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
A sweet and savory beef brisket is slow cooked for hours to soak up the flavors from the apple juice and brown sugar.
- Place all ingredients in large crock pot (cut meat in half if necessary).
- Stir to mix.
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- Serve with the vegetables and some of the liquid.
- Use left over corn beef the next day.....layer in crock pot with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.
- Warm and serve on rye bread with 1000 Island dressing!
- Sugar: 87g
- Calcium: 176mg
- Calories: 1056kcal
- Carbohydrates: 147g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Fat: 35g
- Fiber: 11g
- Iron: 8mg
- Potassium: 2858mg
- Protein: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 2909mg
- Vitamin A: 5230IU
- Vitamin C: 137mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!