How To Make Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken
In this recipe, the tenderness of the chicken is smothered by a flavorful sauce made of cream cheese.
- Brush chicken with butter and layer in crock pot with dry Italian seasoning mix sprinkled on each layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion in the chicken broth and then add the cream cheese, soup, salt and pepper and remaining chicken broth to the saucepan.
- Add the minced garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken in crockpot and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before putting in gravy bowl.
- Calcium: 58mg
- Calories: 673kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 256mg
- Fat: 53g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 562mg
- Protein: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1127mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 759IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg