How To Make Easy Creamy Chicken Casserole
Whip up an easy meal with this creamy chicken casserole. It’s made of cream of chicken soup and cubed chicken breast, topped with crushed crackers.
- 1sleeve buttery round crackers,such as Ritz®, crushed
- 32fl ozchicken stock,(1 container)
- salt and ground black pepper,to taste
- 3chicken breast,skinless boneless, halves, cubed
- 24fl ozsour cream,(1 container), or to taste
- 26fl ozcondensed cream of chicken soup,(1 can)
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the crackers and melted butter together in a bowl; set aside.
Bring water and chicken stock to a boil in a pot over high heat. Season with salt and black pepper. Add the chicken. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Drain the chicken; set aside. Whisk together the sour cream and cream of chicken soup in a large bowl. Stir in the chicken, then transfer the mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cracker mixture on top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
Serve and enjoy.
- Calories: 593.68kcal
- Fat: 44.58g
- Saturated Fat: 20.87g
- Trans Fat: 0.25g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13.93g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.70g
- Carbohydrates: 20.33g
- Fiber: 0.51g
- Sugar: 6.64g
- Protein: 28.08g
- Cholesterol: 141.38mg
- Sodium: 1543.54mg
- Calcium: 175.44mg
- Potassium: 616.63mg
- Iron: 2.84mg
- Vitamin A: 316.49µg
- Vitamin C: 1.49mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!