Serve up a piping hot and creamy Mexican chicken casserole. Season this dish with chili powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, and paprika for a nice heated kick!
How To Make Creamy Mexican Chicken Casserole
Spice up your family dinners with this creamy Mexican chicken casserole recipe. Savory chicken with chili flakes, paprika, and cumin for an extra kick.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green chiles, and milk.
- Stir in chicken and seasonings.
- Add half of your cheese and transfer into a greased baking dish.
- Top with tomato slices and crushed corn chips then the remaining cheese; bake for 40 minutes covered and 10 uncovered until golden. Set aside to cool down for 10 to 15 mins.
- Garnish with chop cilantro, serve and enjoy.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 280mg
- Calories: 275kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 139mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 716IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!