Chicken Millet Casserole Recipe
This chicken casserole is different from any other you’ve had before!
How To Make Chicken Millet Casserole
This chicken casserole recipe is the perfect hearty dish without the fuss. Infused with the flavor of beef broth slowly cooking away the chicken chunks and balanced out with millet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a skillet and saute the onion and garlic over medium heat.
- Add millet and brown lightly.
- Stir in beef broth and chicken, then pour into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover dish and bake for about 45 minutes, or until millet is tender.
- Calcium: 10mg
- Calories: 168kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 123mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 202IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg